Owner & Managing Director
+33(0) 6 10 12 40 74
With several years of experience in the Principality, Mr. Cattalano successfully runs the agency. He is a young Monegasque with business management skills on the one hand, and an extensive network on the other. He takes a real pleasure in following his loyal customers, finding them the best deals on the real estate market.
+33 (0) 6 10 68 82 41
A native of the country and with several years of experience in different agencies, Maxime Brizzi has extensive knowledge of the Monegasque real estate market. Combining both professionalism and availability, he is highly attentive to the requests made by our demanding customers.
Work with us, we focus on providing real estate solutions to market your property :
A custom property website will be created.
A custom E-mail with photos and a link to the property website will be sent to several hundred agents (encompasses all major real estate offices in Monaco) and to our team’s business contacts.
A detailed description of the property with color photographs will appear in the Monte Carlo Real Estate website and on the cloud for real estate professionals.
The property will be presented to all of our special guests during the F1 Grand Prix and the Yacht Show.
With the owner’s permission, an open house for the entire brokerage community will be held.
- An ad will be placed in the Monaco Matin.
- A custom color property brochure will be designed and mailed to potential buyers.
- Publications in international magazines
- A custom E-mail blast with photos and a link to the property website will be sent to several hundred agents from prestigious places and to our team’s worldwide business contacts
- The property will be presented to all our international guests during the Principality’s events.
- The property will be featured on the following real estate websites:
- The property will be featured on the B&C Group’s social networks: Facebook & Instagram.
- Rental of the property: free estimation of its rental value, advertising diffusion, study of tenant’s applications, signature of leases and revision of rents.
- Day-to-day management: Receipts and collection of rents.
- Handling: Management of quotes and necessary repairs.
- Legal and fiscal points: redaction of rental contracts, preparation of the inventories, payment of co-ownership charges and assistance with administrative formalities (tax declaration).